WebSite Terms & Conditions of Use
- This web site is only intended to provide the user with information regarding Safe T Trans Pty Ltd its products and services.
- Safe T Trans Pty Ltd expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter or amend any criteria or information set out in this web site without notice.
- Nothing on this web site shall be construed as an offer by Safe T Trans Pty Ltd to you, the user, but merely an invitation to do business.
OWNERSHIP & COPYRIGHT
- All content, trademarks and data on this web site, including but not limited to,
software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and
designs are the property of or licensed to Safe T Trans Pty Ltd, and as such, are
protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved. The copyright in all content,
information, material and logos vesting in Safe T Trans Pty Ltd shall continue
to vest in Safe T Trans Pty Ltd and no right, title or interest in any proprietary
material or information contained in this web site is granted to you.
- Without derogating from the aforegoing, Safe T Trans Pty Ltd hereby
authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the
content of this web site, or any part thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for information purposes only;
- all moral rights of Safe T Trans Pty Ltd and its employees or agents are
- such content is used for non-commercial purposes. Without derogating
from the aforegoing, you are expressly prohibited from incorporating anymaterial from this web site in any other work, publication or web site
either of your own or belonging to any third party;
- any reproduction of this the content of this web site, or portion thereof,
must include this copyright notice in its entirety;
- documents specified above include the design and layout of this web site.
Elements of this web site are protected by law and may not be copied or
imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this
web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by
Safe T Trans Pty Ltd
- By using this web site or communicating with Safe T Trans Pty Ltd by electronic
means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices,
disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement,
including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be
CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
- This web site may include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Changes and amendments are periodically made to the information herein and
these changes will be incorporated in any new editions of this web site. Safe T
Trans Pty Ltd reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes or
amendments to this web site at any time.
- Safe T Trans Pty Ltd reserves the right to change and amend the prices and rates
quoted on this web site without any notice.
- Safe T Trans Pty Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to privacy
Ltd information gathering and dissemination practices.
- While using this web site, information about you may be either collected by us or
provided by you. Such information will become the property of Safe T Trans
Pty Ltd. We will have the right to use your information to generate anonymous
statistics, which will be our property.
- Safe T Trans Pty Ltd may use this personal information to provide you with
information regarding our products, services, or events from time-totime. You
may request that Safe T Trans Pty Ltd cease sending you such information orrequest that your personal information be removed from our database or mailing
list at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also request access to any personal information concerning you that
Safe T Trans Pty Ltd holds. The Promotion of Access to
Information Act, 2 of 2000 (“PROATIA”) set out and regulate how such a request
should be made and under what circumstances such access may be refused.
- You may update or correct your personal information by e-mailing
email@example.com. You may also view your personal information that we
hold and correct it if necessary on written request to Safe T Trans Pty Ltd
- Safe T Trans Pty Ltd will not disclose any personal information to anyone
except as provided for in this policy. We may however need to disclose personal
information to Safe T Trans Pty Ltd employees or agents who require such
information to carry out their duties. There may also be situations where the law
requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, except in
the case of the sale of Safe T Trans Pty Ltd or its associated services or web
site(s), Safe T Trans Pty Ltd will not disclose your personal information without
giving you prior notice thereof and an opportunity to give your consent thereto.
- Safe T Trans Pty Ltd is not responsible for and gives no warranties or makes
any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any
third party web sites.
- Safe T Trans Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of this
changes each time you access the Safe T Trans Pty Ltd web site and your
continued use of the web site after changes have been posted online, constitutes
your acceptance of this policy as modified by the posted changes.
- If you have any questions or concerns arising from this policy or the way in
which we are handling your personal information, please contact us at
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION
- The user acknowledges that information transmitted via the Internet, including
without limitation e-mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. The user
is therefore discouraged from transmitting to Safe T Trans Pty Ltd any
information that may be confidential, proprietary, or sensitive. The user shall bear
all risk of transmitting such information in this manner and under no
circumstances will Safe T Trans Pty Ltd be liable for any loss, harm, or damage
suffered by the user as a result thereof. Safe T Trans Pty Ltd reserves the right
to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail and the user consents to such verification should Safe T Trans Pty Ltd deem it
- Any information or material sent to Safe T Trans Pty Ltd will be deemed
not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the user and Safe T
Trans Pty Ltd
LINKING AND FRAMING
- It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or web site to link to any
page on this web site, including the home page, without the prior written approval
of Safe T Trans Pty Ltd.
- It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity, or web site to frame any
page on this web site, including the home page, in any way whatsoever, without the
prior written approval of Safe T Trans Pty Ltd
AGREEMENTS IN TERMS OF SECTION 21 OF THE ELECTRONIC
COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT
- No information or data on this web site is an offer, but merely an invitation to do
- No agreements shall be concluded merely by sending a data message to this web
site or its owners, valid agreements require an acknowledgement of receipt from
this web site.
- The use of non-malicious search technology, such as “web-crawlers” or
“webspiders”, to search and gain information from this web site is not permitted if
such technology will result in slowing down this web site’ server and/or copyright
infringement of any data and information available from this web site. Data and
information may only be used in compliance with sections 5 to 7 hereof.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- Safe T Trans Pty Ltd may provide links to the user only as a convenience and
the inclusion of any link does not imply Safe T Trans Pty Ltd endorsement of
- Linked web sites or pages are not subject to the control of Safe T Trans Pty Ltd
shall not be held
responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the contents, use, or
inability to use or access any linked web sites or any links contained in a linked
- It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, or entity to gain or attempt to
gain unauthorised access to any page on this web site, or to deliver or attempt to
deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to this web site. Any person
who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code
to this web site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this web site
shall be held criminally liable, and in the event that Safe T Trans Pty Ltd should
suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
- This web site and the information contained therein is provided “as is” and Safe T
Trans Pty Ltd makes no express or implied representations or warranties with
regard thereto. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing:
- Safe T Trans Pty Ltd does not warrant that the web site or information
will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or
quality. Safe T Trans Pty Ltd expressly disclaims all implied warranties,
including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness
for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and accuracy;
- whilst Safe T Trans Pty Ltd has taken reasonable measures to ensure the
integrity of this web site and its contents, no warranty, whether express or
implied is given that any files, downloads or applications available via
this web site are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other
data or code which has the ability to corrupt, damage or affect the
operation of the user’s system.
- Safe T Trans Pty Ltd does not warrant that the web site or information
RISK & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The user’s use of this web site and the information contained therein is entirely at
the user’s own risk and the user assumes full responsibility and risk of loss
resulting from the use thereof. Neither Safe T Trans Pty Ltd, its affiliates, or
their shareholders, agents, consultants or employees will be liable for any
damages whatsoever, including, without limitation any direct, indirect, special,
incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether in an action arising out of
contract, statute, delict or otherwise, relating to the use of, or inability to use, this
web site or the information contained therein. This clause does not apply to
section 43(5) and (6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act.
- While all reasonable steps have been take to ensure the accuracy and safety of the
Safe T Trans Pty Ltd web site, the use of the products or services advertised on
this web site are used at the user’s own risk. The user accepts full responsibility and risk of any injury, damage, or loss resulting from the use thereof. Safe T Trans Pty Ltd will not be liable for any personal or physical damage or loss, howsoever caused, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from the use of the Safe T Trans Pty Ltd web site.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between Safe
T Trans Pty Ltd and you, the user of this web site. Any failure by Safe T Trans
Pty Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and
Conditions of Use shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- In the event that any term or condition of the use of this web site is not fully
enforceable or valid for any reason, such term(s) or condition(s) shall be
severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and
conditions shall not be affected by such unenforceability or invalidity and shall
remain enforceable and applicable.
- This web site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South
Africa, and thus, South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African
courts govern the use or inability to use this web site.
- By accessing this web site you agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature
whatsoever arising between you and Safe T Trans Pty Ltd on any matter
provided for in, or arising out of this agreement, then that dispute shall be
submitted to Trust Online and decided by mediation or arbitration.
- If you have any questions, queries or wish to request permission to use any part of
this web site, including, linking, framing, or searching, please contact us at:
102 Dadelboom Street
102 Dadelboom Street
Tel: (010) 224-0063